It's possible to log in to the blended learning platforms via different routes. Take a look below for the login instructions for the different platforms and routes. You will also find answers to frequently asked questions.
Logging in via All You Can Learn
- Go to www.allyoucanlearn.nl.
- Click the yellow button that says 'Direct inloggen', or click on 'Inloggen' at the top right of the screen.
- Then, click on 'Inloggen via Entree' to log in to a school account. It is important that you always do this via Entree, so that you have an account that is linked to your school. If you don't do this, you can't select a coach when adding a learning program, for example.
- You will now be redirected to the Kennisnet Entree federation. Because we work together with this organisation, you can easily log in with your schoolaccount. This means you don't have to create an (Entree) account.
Find your school or educational institution in the list of affiliated schools. It is possible that your school is listed several times. If so, ask the schools ICT department which link is the correct one. You can optionally remember this link as default. Then, click on 'Verder'. You will now automatically be redirected to your school's environment. This may look something like below for example, but will look different for every individual school:
- Here, log in with the email address and password of your school environment.
- You will automatically be redirected back to All You Can Learn. The system will also automatically recognise whether you are a coach or a student.
- Welkom to All You Can Learn! You can get started now.
Frequently asked questions:
I can't log in! What should I do?
We suggest using the internetbrowser Google Chrome. Try logging in via this browser. In case this doesn't work, you could try logging in via browsing in private. You can open this type of window by clicking the 3 dots in the right corner of your screen in Google Chrome. Then, click on 'New incognito window'. Is the login still failing? Read this article or contact us.
I am coach, but the system has registered me as a student. How do I solve this?
We can manually change the settings of your account to register you as a coach. Please contact us about this.
How is it possible that I don't have to create a new account when I log in via All You Can Learn?
We collaborate with the Entree Federation of Kennisnet. We werken samen met de Entree Federatie van Kennisnet. They facilitate a so-called Single Sign On (SSO), which makes it possible to just log in with your school account. This way we also know right away whether you are a coach or student.
My school is not on the list of educational institutions. What can I do?
Some schools and educational institutions use a different, separate login route. This applies, for example, to MBO Rijnland and Koning Willem I College. Ask your coach or contact person about this.
I'm logged in but can't see my progress or subscription anymore. What can I do?
In most cases, this means that you are logged in with a different email address (for example, your personal email address instead of your school email address). We can check this for you. In this case, please contact us.
My name is spelled wrong, or is not registered the way I would like it to be. How can I edit this?
Unfortunately this is not possible. We also can't change this for your directly, because we obtain this data via the school environment. Please contact the school's ICT department about this.