All users need a valid subscription to be able to use the platform. This applies to both participants and coaches. With a valid subscription you get access to all teaching programs and (any) exams.
How do you get a subscription? There are three ways to do that;
- By using the 10 free trial once
- By taking out a subscription
- Cash in a prepaidcode
In this article, we will discuss the three different ways.
Tip! Are you a participant? Then you can also activate 10 days for free later to use when taking your exam, at the end of a learning program. This way, at the end of a period, you don't have to take out a completely new subscription just for the exam if you're working on the learning program a little longer than planned.
1. 10 day free trial!
Every user can use the learning platform for free for 10 days. You can see it as a free trial subscription, with which you can see if the platform is also something for you. Please note: you can only use the 10 free days once.
How to use the 10 free days:
- Log in (for the first time).
- At the top of your screen, there's now a bar with 'Notice! You do not have an active subscription at the moment.'.
- There are 2 options in the bar; '10 days for free!' and 'Buy subscription.' Click on '10 days for free!'.
- The bar will disappear automatically, and you can now use the platform for free for 10 days! If this is not the case, please refresh your internet browser.
Are the 10 days for free not immediately activated, and is it still indicated that you have to take out a subscription? Please log out and log in again to resolve this issue.
2. Taking out a subscription yourself
When your subscription or the 10-day-trial has ended, you need to renew your subscription. NB! If you're a coach, you will usually receive a prepaidcode or automatic subscription, which you can read in the next step. In that case, you do not take out a subscription yourself. Taking out a subscription goes as follows:
- When your subscription is about to expire, a bar will appear at the top of your screen to warn you. Click on the button 'Buy subscription'. You will now be redirected to the 'My purchases' page.
- You can always go to the 'Subscription' page yourself, via the menu at the top right.
- You can see your subscription details on the 'My purchases' page. You will find the status and end date of your subscription here. You can also renew your subscription here, click on 'Add new Subscription' or if you no longer have a subscription, click on 'Buy a subscription'.
- Determine now how many weeks you want to use the platform. The longer your subscription lasts, the cheaper it becomes! Choose the desired number of weeks and click on 'Choose a payment method'.
- Choose a payment method, for example via iDeal.
Please note: if you choose 'Bank transfer', you will often have to wait at least 1 day before your subscription is activated. It takes about a day before we receive your payment.
- Complete the payment process. After payment, your subscription will be extended. You can now (again) make unlimited use of the platform, for the number of weeks you have chosen.
3. Your school/ organization pays for your subscription
Sometimes a school or organization pays for users' subscriptions. This is always done for coaches, but sometimes also for participants. The school or organization does this by ordering prepaid codes from us.
These are often handed out during the first lesson. In this article, you can read more about ordering prepaid codes. When you redeem a prepaid code, you no longer have to pay for a subscription yourself. You still have to redeem the prepaid code yourself. How to redeem a prepaid code:
- Click on your name in the top right. Then click on 'Subscription'.
- You can see your subscription details on the 'Subscription' page. You will find the status and end date of your subscription here. You can also renew your subscription here, click on 'Add new Subscription' or if you no longer have a subscription, click on 'Buy a subscription'.
If the code is correct, your subscription will be extended. You can now (again) make unlimited use of the platform, for the number of weeks you have chosen.
Tip: Did you receive your prepaid code digitally? Then use copy/paste to avoid mistakes.
Frequently asked questions:
- How do I know when my subscription ends?
Click on your name on the top right of your screen and click 'Subscription'. On this page you can view the details on your subscription, including the expiring date.
- Do I get a notification when my subscription almost expires?
Yes, you will get notified of this. In the top of your screen you will see a notification that warns you about this.
- My subscription has expired, what do I do now? Mijn abonnement is verlopen, wat nu?
When you subscription expires but you do want to keep using the platform, you will have to renew the subscription. Only then you can keep working on your assignments or guide participants. If you're a student, your progress will always remain saved. if you're a coach, your courses and students will remain saved too.
- I received a notification that says my subscription has expired, but this is not the case. What should I do?
It's possible you have not logged on in the right way. You should usually do this by using the login details of your school or organization. The best way to solve this is by contacting us.
- When can I renew your subscription?
You can always renew your subscription! Also when your current subscription, or the 10 day trial are still active. Your new subscription will only be activated as soon as your current one has expired.
- For how long will my subscription be valid?
You can choose yourself for what time period you take out a subscription. With prepaidcodes, this has been determined as well. Subscriptions will continue to be active during (summer)holidays, so you can always keep on learning!
- How do I know how many weeks of subscription I need as a student?
Your coach has planned the courses within your curriculum. Ask your coach for advice.
- My prepaidcode doesn't work/the system says it has already been used. How is this possible?
It is possible that another user has redeemed this prepaidcode already. This happens sometimes when a school has ordered a large amount of prepaidcodes. Contact us so we can find out what is going on!
- Why does my subscription continue during holidays? Waarom loopt het abonnement door in de vakantie?
We have a modern view on education, and have the opinion that students and coaches should always be able to learn, everywhere. Besides that, holiday periods are different in every school, region and country. For these reasons subscriptions are continued during the holidays. So you can keep on learning!
When you are using the All You Can Learn platform:
- Do I need a subscription per course?
No, with a subscription you will immediately have access to all of the courses on the platform. Note: there might be exceptions for your platform, check this with your school or organization.
- Can I get a subscription for All You Can Learn via extern parties, like Studers?
Unfortunately this is not possibly. Subscriptions are always taken out directly via All You Can Learn. It is possible though that you have to order a license via en online learning resources list. You then transfer the amount of money for the subscription to your school, and they will then order prepaidcodes.
- Do coaches also have to pay for All You Can Learn? Moeten coaches ook betalen voor All You Can Learn?
Yes. All users need a valid subscription to use the All You Can Learn platform. This applies to both participants and coaches. In this article, we explain why coaches also need a valid subscription.
Do you want to print this article? Read here how to do that.